Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to visit or transit Spain.

To obtain a valid visa you must contact the Spanish Embassy or consulate in your country.

Please visit the web of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to check if your country is included on the list whose nationals must be in possession of a VISA when entering Spain.

A visa application may take some time. We recommend you to apply for your visa, at least 12 weeks before your planning date to travel. 



You can ask for an invitation letter trough the web of the III WORLD CONGRESS OF PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION.  Please note that invitation letters are printed only for paid registrations.

To request an official invitation letter for visa purpose issued by the congress, complete the questionnaire at this link. Please complete all fields, enter your full name as printed in your passport, both when registering, and at the invitation letter application form.  Your complete postal and email address are also required.

If you are required to show a supporting document providing accommodation or a pre-paid hotel reservation please note that trough the Technical Secretariat you can book at any of the official hotels of the IIIWCPHN 2014. 

Remember that invitation letters will be issued only for registered delegates.



















Nutrition without Borders. Avenue Jarama, 212, Brufut Garden, The Gambia
T. +34 934334541 / +34 902432009 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


NsF     MRC       Gambia       IACON OK text        LOGO SENC         Logo FIN gran text ENG       AEN        ULPGC